Are there any questions or suggestions?
We are always available!
8 (3952) 35-29-00 email@example.com
Ministry of agriculture of Irkutsk region will hold a plenary session "Systematic approaches to the development of food and processing industries" on April 22, 2020 at the ‘Siberian food products. Packaging. Equipment’
Heads of enterprises and individual entrepreneurs engaged in the processing of agricultural raw materials and the production of food products will be informed about the possibility of obtaining subsidies for the modernization of their production, and for the purchase of modern equipment and machinery.
Representatives of the Ministry will talk about such measures of state support as:
- grants in the form of subsidies for the development of the material and technical base of food and processing industries;
- reimbursement of part of the cost of paying lease payments under financial lease (leasing) agreements;
- grants in the form of subsidies for the development of material and technical base for harvesting and (or) processing of food forest resources and medicinal plants;
- subsidies for the development of the material and technical base of agricultural consumer cooperatives;
- creation of a support system for farmers and development of rural cooperation.
Participants of plenary session will not only get acquainted with the information on real measures of financial support from the state, but will also be able to negotiate with representatives of companies at the exhibition, representing new technologies, equipment for the food and processing industry.
Exhibitors presenting equipment will have an additional opportunity to present their products to interested visitors, discuss important issues of the industry, and contribute to the saturation of the regional agricultural market with high-quality processing technologies.